Thursday, December 4, 2008

_LOS ANGELES,CA [IS THIS IT?]


Saying goodbye to people you truly love is ...hmm don't know what word I'm exactly looking for but now I know how our parents felt when we said goodbye to them. Even though we told them we're only gonna be away for a couple of weeks , they all knew they're not gonna be seeing us for a long while.

In one of the last posts when I said "We're becoming addicted to the sisters..." I really meant it.
Saying goodbye was just awkward.I cant imagine a day without seeing them play FIRST+LAST+ALWAYS. Who knows maybe we would tour again ?!

+Some guy told us we're the best goth band of the 21st century ! hahha.Thank you ...

So the show at Henry Fonda Theater kicked ass ...Amazing crowd.Great to see so many people knowing our songs !

+We did an interview with FOX NEWS which I'm pretty sure most of you guys have already seen . but in case you haven't, you can check it out at :
http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7990840&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Here's the behind the scenes video: