Monday, October 27, 2008

_"HAPPINESS ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED":

...Last night Raam and I watched this movie called "Into the Wild”. To be honest, I’m not a big movie person and it turns me off even more when they tell me, ” You gotta watch this movie, this ones a life changer”. But I think this one truly is!
The story is about 22 year-old Christopher Mcandless a College graduate walking out of his Money-oriented, materialistic life in search for adventure. Now, I’m not going to spoil the movie by saying what happens in the end, but this movie seriously made me think not too many people get to do what they love in life. Most people graduate from College, get a decent job and make good money but they’re not entirely happy with where they’re going in life. I have to say all of us in “HYPERNOVA” are very privileged to be doing what we always wanted to do in life. Our family is feeling stronger than ever.

By the way only three more days till Halloween and the first show of our national tour! We have a little surprise for you guys in Philly.

Movie to Watch:
“Into the wild”
Screenplay and directed by Sean Penn
http://blog.afi.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/into_the_wild_movie_poster.jpg

Music to Listen to:
Nine Inch Nails- Ghosts I-IV
http://cmdstud.khlim.be/~jbollansee/blog/wp-content/uploads/cover.jpg

Peace
K.